Early to Mid-game medic/rav?

1. I haven't gotten to the part yet where snow battles the flan, just fyi.

My monsters keep getting pwned by creatures. I figured my rav was dying due to his fire weakness(goblin) and my medic, catsait because of his elemental weaknesses. Suggestions?

My plan was to take flanitor and add hoplite 7 for phy res+15, pulsework knight 3 for hp+10, gremlin 10 for mag+16, and spiceacilian 9 for mag res +5%. Level up all on magic gaining items.

If i do that it kind of kills my rav, so maybe i'll temporarily use zwerg scandroid since he has no elemental weaknesses. Only problem is, his max magic really sucks and i'll have to feed him a spiceacilian for aero, and a zagnal for blizzard and thunder, and try to find a fire somewhere. Again, i'd use the magic item upgrade all the way.

Suggestions??

User Info: hackslash123

hackslash123 - 4 years ago
    But what about those of us who use a rav rav rav setup? This is usually where I have the problem. I have a pretty good monster for the com-rav-rav setup.

User Info: bpleshek

bpleshek - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Flanitor is a good medic choice - mostly because his Feral Link is basically a superheal on the team. Cait Sith is a Late Bloomer, so it takes very long for him to get really good, but he can turn into one of the best medic monsters out there... although his HP is still pretty bad.

Well, if you had access to the Archylte Steppe, I'd suggest a Blue Chocobo, although it's focused on Ice and Wind magic... rav monsters aren't actually all that needed, considering how Sera is a really good mage herself.

Maybe create a Paradigm with Sera and Noel as mages and grab a Feral Behemoth for attacking, that kept me through most of the game until I leveled up a Chichu.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. For where you are at in the game, going no further than the main story, i'd say that the best monsters you can capture there are spiranthes as a med, if you want a higher drop rate, or flanitor
    for your rav, i'd say flanbanero, as it's easy to get, and if you upgrade it, it can be quite good against fireprone enemies, though you need to infuse other monsters into it if you want more elements at its disposal

User Info: MrFAQs

MrFAQs - 4 years ago 0 0