Question from thenagan

Why are there no Chocobos?

In the Archylte Steppes, I've completed the storyline objective but, there are still no Chocobos to be ridden. I can capture them just fine but,I can't find the ones to ride?

CatMuto answered:

You need to activate all five Cactuar Waystones found on the Archylte Steppe. One of them needs to be found in Windy weather, which will teleport you to the Clearwater Marshes on the side of the Steppe you can't reach without Chocobo/Anti-Grav Jump. The other two need to be found in various weather conditions.
Once you unlock all five of the Waystones, talk to the lady next to the Chocobo Pen to be able to ride them.
Consult a FAQ.

C-A
0 0

Answers

pyromite answered:

Did you talk to the person next to the Chocobo pen? If memory serves, they give you an item and you then gain the ability to hitch a ride on any Chocobo you find.
0 0

IllusionsInc answered:

I think that you have to knock off the Giant Cactuars first. I went around there for hours trying to get them and I think that's what triggered them. If not, try every quest there and see if they pop up.
0 0

Chocobos and Racing Points? Answered comptonasstyler
How do I solve augusta towers 200af and 300af? Unanswered dmcja
The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825