Question from GHLEGEND7

Is Requiem of the Goddess a conclusion to the story?

I haven't played it and I don't think I want to if it's not going to conclude the story line.
I just want opinions on if its just another knock-off paradox thing and there's still room for a XIII-3 or if this is the ending the "To be continued" was referring to.

Answers

Jonnovision answered:

It clears up some of the ending, it's not what the "To Be Continued" part is referring to, and as you can assume from it being Lightning's Story, it's basically showing what she was doing while Noel and Serah were out and about, and as a bonus you get arguably the best COM in the game in the form of V. Lightning
0 0

leonasium answered:

It's not quite a conclusion, but it's a more complete ending than what the original game offered. It was a little jarring to just see a crystal Lightning sitting on that throne for seemingly no reason; with the DLC, that at the very least is explained.
0 0