How do i get more coins so i can buy the Wild artifact in serendipity?

1. I don't get this game. I'm stuck. Iam stuck at yaschas massif 110 af? I have tried to unlock yaschas 100 but I cant get the wild artifact from serendipity? Don't have enough coins.How do I get more coins so i can buy the wild artifact.

User Info: Aleja17

Aleja17 - 4 years ago

1. Either you exchange your Gold for Coins (100 Gold = 1 Coin) which should be easy end/post-game around. Or you have a minimum of coins (I suggest at least 1000 Coins) and then tape down LB on your controller during the Slots and hope to get Jackpot/Victory/Super Victory Mode - it also gives you a Fragment piece. Make sure when talking to the woman standing next to the empty Slot machine that she says it's "on fire".
    Or you can go the rather longer way of having a really good Chocobo and racing it.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The slot machine would probably be the best way to do this. What you need to do is to save your game before you start playing, then just spend all your coins on the slot machine. If you manage to get a small chunk more then what you started with, then leave the machine and save the game. If you lose too much then quickly restart the game.

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0