Question from Light4044

Bestiary help?almost finished

Ok I know I have some missing monsters so I'm going to make a list of the section that I am missing that monster with the monsters I have in it cuz I have no clue wat they are and where to find them.
I have armadillion-2-bunkerbeast-calautidon
Woodwraith-1-tezcatiplipoca
Cactuar-6-Cactuar-metallicactuar-cactuaroni-flowering Cactuar-gingatuar-metal gingatuar
Unusual ceith-1-seeker
Undying-4-yomi-Zenobia-vaballathus-gorgya
And I know which caius I'm missing so please help me out

destrian522 answered:

The Monster FAQ on this site has a section that details what the monsters are in each section and where to find them.

You are missing the Armadillon Navidon, found on the Archylte Steppe, Rainy, in the Clearwater Marshes.

You are missing the Woodwraiths Xoloti and Miquiztli, which are found together in Academia 500. You have to close the gate to redo the area, go all the way to the northeast corner and trigger the fight. Don't use Battlemania. If you spawn Tezcatlipoca, run away to reset the encounter and spawn it again until you find Xoloti and Miquiztli.

You are missing Giant Cactuar. Go to the Steppe, Sunny, with Battlemania and fight a Cactuar. Instead of killing it, let it grow. Then kill it.

You are missing Ispusteke. At the Steppe with Stormy (not rainy) weather, use Battlemania to find them. They look like Raktavijas from the last game.

You are missing Raspatil. It is a vortex encounter in Oerba 400, on the beach. Use Battlemania.
0 0