Question from Darknut_101

Can't interact with anything (game-breaking glitch)! Help?

I am currently in Yaschas Massif - 010AF, right after killing the first miniboss and meeting Hope. However, as he was walking up the ramp, I attempted to talk to the woman with a speech bubble on the way. She didn't say anything, since Hope was still talking, and mu character got stuck in front of her. I could still move, but he would just run in place. I left to the Crux and came back, and now I can walk around, but I am unable to interact with anyone and anything.
I can't open chests.
I can't talk to people (including Hope, which means I cant advance the story)
I can't open Chocolina's shop.

The little interaction circle doesn't even show up. Mu game is basically locked.

Is this a known glitch? Wtf do I do? Ive tried using the Historia Crux to go into a different time, but I can't interact with anyone there either. I've quit to the main menu but nothing happens. HELP!

spstarwars11 asked for clarification::

I just got the same glitch! Did you find a solution yet or does anyone know how to fix this??

Answers

gamingrat answered:

You might just have to restart your game. Thankfully you are not that far into the game, and it wouldn't be too hard to get back to where you are. This is the reason i do multiple saves in my games, so that if something happens to one save file, i can always go back to the other and not lose too much progress
0 0