Question from supermonkeyfish

Where do I find Tezcatlipoca?

I can't find him! I keep fighting the Mimi's and they keep spawning Xolotl and Proto-behemoths. Is he not one of those summons? I've looked all over. I read the other answered question about him and I don't get it. Please help.

CatMuto answered:

It's a very rare One-Time encounter.
Go to the upper-eastern area of Academia AF 500 and you should encounter either the Tezca or the other two monsters. If you do not encounter the one you want, you will have to reseal the Gate and try again. It helps having the Battlemania Fragment Skill activated.

C-A
0 0

Answers

destrian522 answered:

That's almost right. If you don't encounter Tezcatlipoca, just run back up the ramp until the enemies disappear. Then run back down to respawn the encounter again and see if you get Tezcat.

Try to kill him with a high damage Feral Link that Syncs at 300% at minimum. I used Chichu's Meteorite. You should also wait until you have the Monster Collector Fragment Skill from Serendipity if you don't have it already.
0 0

how do i find Tezcatlipoca? Answered QuibbleSticks
Where can I find last 5 fragments? Answered thenagan
Where can i find all 3 giguantar(s)? Answered AnkokuFalls
Where can I find Trapezohedrons? Answered SlayerZeroX
Where can I find (adamantite)? Answered fastdriver01