How do I find rift monsters?

1. Just finished main story. Starting to work on Monster Professor. First monster, nekton, which I missed along the way, is no longer in NB3 or BR5, and I can't get into void beyond. How do I get him? Will he respawn and start showing up again if I close the NB3 or BR5 gates?

Thanx a bunch.

User Info: thedoctor210

thedoctor210 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Well you have to search for it in certain areas but if you cant find a Nekton then i don't know why unless you have the strong creature fragment on then turn that off

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You can still find them in Bresha Ruins. You just have to use the gate seal and close the area first. The seal is obtainable in Yascha Massif 010 AF. Once you've resealed the gate, look underground for them.

"Scars" Gate Seal
    Available in: Yaschas Massif 010 AF
    Closes Gate: Bresha Ruins 005 AF
    Horrible Visual Help: www.shatterheart.net/games/finalfantasy13-2/seal/2.jpg

How to get: This is sort of near the middle of the map, near the huge cliff by the "secret" area (which you get to by riding a Chocobo.)

User Info: kitsunesd

kitsunesd - 3 years ago 0 0