What else happens after a Paradox Ending?

1. Besides seeing the ending and getting the fragments and all that other related stuff,
    I mean like how do you continue with the story?
    For example, remember the time in Bresha Ruins 005AF when you had the choice to either weaken Atlas first or fight Atlas head-on while he is still powered up.
    Let's say you somehow managed to defeat a powered up Atlas and receive the paradox ending...
    What else happens after the Paradox ending?
    Would you still be able to complete the main story line, even if you somehow managed to complete a Paradox Ending?
    (P.S, After looking around some more, I have one last question: Is it even possible to defeat a fully powered Atlas the first time through without having to go back and use a time reversal and re-do it? After thinking about it for a while, I can safely conclude that it is most likely either impossible (or nearly impossible) or just very to extremely hard to do so. if you think otherwise, then by all means try it & please tell me what happens after that!)

User Info: RandomHelper101

RandomHelper101 - 3 years ago
    Okay thanks, I was just wondering if it was possible to continue the story line even if that had happened.

User Info: RandomHelper101

RandomHelper101 - 3 years ago

1. You just go back to the Historia Crux and can continue playing. Atlas can be beaten without being weakened, but it is indeed difficult. I haven't done it. I beat Atlas in Episode 3, though, and it wasn't very difficult. I could do the first time in Bresha if I were willing to farm.

User Info: destrian522

destrian522 - 3 years ago 1 0