Question from thesensei11

Ghast Mission Glitch? Bresha Ruins 005AF

So I know it's just a random side mission, but I would like to finally complete it. I have been looking all over this map and I can't find the cie'th your supposed to kill. He is supposed to be in the top north west corner of the map but he is not there. Is it possible that he is glitched and won't spawn? Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

AZorro007 answered:

As I remember, one of the characters should say something to the effect that "something is just not right" when you reach the area where it appears.

To reach the site, go up the elevated ramp available as an entry point into the northern part of the ruins. Move along the path to the T-intersection and take the pathway to the left. There will be a right-angle turn to the left and a short ramp up to a "square"..

It is in the right-hand-side corner as you enter the "square" at the end of the pathway,

It should appear "immediately". If not, run around the square a few times and/or try a few exit and renter actions to try to get it to appear.

If it does not appear in a "reasonable" amount of time, try changing your party leader to see if that causes it to appear.

If it still does not appear, I would suggest going back to the quest originator and speaking with him again to try to reinitiate the quest. If have a prior save, try a mission restart using that as well. If you have the Time Reversal capability for Bresha Ruins 005 AF, use that to attempt a reintialization of the Ghast mission.

Otherwise --?
0 0