Question from elfistein
Where can I find wild artefact?
I am at 4XX acedemia i found i just need one graviton core but i need a wild artefact to open a gate where i can find on now?
Top Voted Answer
These are the locations of all of the Wild Artefacts in the game. There is no in-game checklist that keeps track of which ones you've already collected, so if you don't remember if you got a certain one you'll just have to go to each location and check for yourself:
1. AF005 Bresha Ruins - autoget as part of tutorial
2. AF200 Oerba - check the ledge NW from the big tree in middle of the map, need moogle throwing ability
3. AF300 Sunleth Waterscape - when riding the beast from N to S, look on your left to spot Wild Artefact suspended in air, need moogle throwing
4. AF??? Archylte Steppe - extreme W, down on ledge in the ravine with moogle throwing
5. AF??? Seredipity - buy Wild Artefact for about 10000 coins (or 7500 if you have Haggler)
6. AF200 Augusta Tower - on F50, middle walkway, in plain sight
7. AF700 Dying World - E side, examine the Oracle Drive before the monument, return after you complete Episode 5
8. AF300 Bresha Ruins - do the "Iridium Ring" quest
9. AF4XX Academy - Alley in SE corner, concealed, need Moogle Hunt
10. AF100 Yaschas Massif - complete all 4 requests for red spheres, and then solve the Temporal Rift that appears in NE part of the map
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.