Can't get through window on train,keep falling off ?

1. Disk 2 single player,Xbox 360. Can not get through train window when jumping?

User Info: SGT_ZIG

SGT_ZIG - 5 years ago

1. Well when you see the guy throught he window, press be to get out of the train. Then press a to jump across the trains. Then when he shoots you through the window, press a as fast as possible, just keep pressing it.

User Info: IonBlaster4

IonBlaster4 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Might be a bit glitchy as it took me several tries to get this one right as well, I think the things is to press the correct buttons as quickly as possible... and try again if you fail...

User Info: soyokazeryouji

soyokazeryouji - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Pay attention to the quick time commands, a solid button means "press this button once," while a flashing button means "tap this as fast as possible."

User Info: Doschx

Doschx - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Quote Doshx upper here,fast press A when flashing

Ps. maybe the buttons you have to press DO NOT APPEAR , it happend to me at the last mission , 3 times got killed becouse "press A" do not Appear on the screen.
    The 4th time buttons appears and i finish the game.

pps, it happens even to other people? I'm curious

User Info: TexTure

TexTure - 5 years ago 0 0