Question from SGT_ZIG

Can't get through window on train,keep falling off ?

Disk 2 single player,Xbox 360. Can not get through train window when jumping?

From: IonBlaster4 3 years ago

Well when you see the guy throught he window, press be to get out of the train. Then press a to jump across the trains. Then when he shoots you through the window, press a as fast as possible, just keep pressing it.

Might be a bit glitchy as it took me several tries to get this one right as well, I think the things is to press the correct buttons as quickly as possible... and try again if you fail...

Pay attention to the quick time commands, a solid button means "press this button once," while a flashing button means "tap this as fast as possible."

Quote Doshx upper here,fast press A when flashing

Ps. maybe the buttons you have to press DO NOT APPEAR , it happend to me at the last mission , 3 times got killed becouse "press A" do not Appear on the screen.
The 4th time buttons appears and i finish the game.

pps, it happens even to other people? I'm curious