How do i fix corrupt battlefield 3 data?

1. Big question here I had been playing the bf3 campaign and must've turned my xbox of in a save this corrupted my data and wiped out my campaign progress and resets all of my multiplayer classes everytime I turn off my xbox although I still keep all of my unlocks I still have to tweak my classes everytime I turn on my xbox. I've heard that deleting my profile will resolve the issue but along with deleting my profile I had heard that it deleted game saves too. Can I prevent this in anyway like saving the game to my xbox or do I just have to transfer my saves any help is appreciated.

User Info: Deagleface

Deagleface - 5 years ago
    First of thank you for your help but the game saves I am worried.about are skyrim and fallout my fault I should have been more specific once again I appreciate your help

User Info: Deagleface

Deagleface - 5 years ago

1. Simply delete your 'Player Data' in the Battlefield folder. It should fix your problem. However, you will lose your Campaign progress.

User Info: Dr_HAX

Dr_HAX - 4 years ago 0 0

1. If you delete your profile/Gamertag, you can just re-download it to your 360 via "Recover Gamertag", so it shouldn't mess with your games saves. Still, if your save data is truly corrupted, there's very little hope in fixing it.
    To be safe, try copying your BF3 save data to a flash drive or Xbox Memory Unit before doing anything you may regret.

User Info: Geno146

Geno146 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to your Xbox Dashboard
    Go to System Settings
    Select Memory
    Select your hard drive
    Go to Games
    Select Battlefield 3
    Select the "Profile Save Data"
    Delete It

You'll lose your Campaign storyline, but all your Multiplayer / CO-OP unlocks will be saved.

User Info: Ieatzponiez

Ieatzponiez - 4 years ago 0 0