Question from Deagleface

How do i fix corrupt battlefield 3 data?

Big question here I had been playing the bf3 campaign and must've turned my xbox of in a save this corrupted my data and wiped out my campaign progress and resets all of my multiplayer classes everytime I turn off my xbox although I still keep all of my unlocks I still have to tweak my classes everytime I turn on my xbox. I've heard that deleting my profile will resolve the issue but along with deleting my profile I had heard that it deleted game saves too. Can I prevent this in anyway like saving the game to my xbox or do I just have to transfer my saves any help is appreciated.

Deagleface provided additional details:

First of thank you for your help but the game saves I am worried.about are skyrim and fallout my fault I should have been more specific once again I appreciate your help

Dr_HAX answered:

Simply delete your 'Player Data' in the Battlefield folder. It should fix your problem. However, you will lose your Campaign progress.
0 0

Answers

Geno146 answered:

If you delete your profile/Gamertag, you can just re-download it to your 360 via "Recover Gamertag", so it shouldn't mess with your games saves. Still, if your save data is truly corrupted, there's very little hope in fixing it.
To be safe, try copying your BF3 save data to a flash drive or Xbox Memory Unit before doing anything you may regret.
0 0

Ieatzponiez answered:

Go to your Xbox Dashboard
Go to System Settings
Select Memory
Select your hard drive
Go to Games
Select Battlefield 3
Select the "Profile Save Data"
Delete It

You'll lose your Campaign storyline, but all your Multiplayer / CO-OP unlocks will be saved.
0 0