How do you use the bow?!

1. So this game is astounding yet so damn frustrating. I have been discovering the fast travel locations in the underground of Boston, and there is one in particular that requires you to shoot a barrel. Now, I have a bow, obviously, yet no button actually allows you to shoot it. I shot guns just find during the opening, but this makes no sense. The only buttons that work are B and X and they only sheathe the weapon nothing allows it to shoot and It is enraging me so bad I am about to rage quit and punch the screen. HELP!!!!

User Info: t0talimm0rtalz

t0talimm0rtalz - 4 years ago

1. Hold RB and use the right stick to select Bow. Look for something to target. When a suitable target is in range (may need to use LT) your secondary weapon icon will light up. Hold Y and release.

User Info: ehgameraz

ehgameraz - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. As far as explosive barrels go though, you have to shoot them with a pistol. The bow will not cause them to explode. Again just use the RB and then the R stick to equip the gun. If it won't auto-target, then use LT to manually aim. If that still doesn't work, then you don't have a clear shot, and need to find a different angle.

User Info: aust1819

aust1819 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. To anyone still getting this glitch go here and keep the thread alive and hopefully ubisoft will do something about it

forums.ubi.com
    /showthread.php/722026-
    Bow-unusable-on-Assassin-s-Creed-3-(BUG)-Forums

also check this video to confirm this is the type of glitch you are getting

youtu.be/_231EScqpec

User Info: pacmanrulez

pacmanrulez - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. you must not be having a clear shot or it may not be in range of the bow. My bow shoots just fine

User Info: rafizard

rafizard - 4 years ago 0 0