Where can I find Special Iron Indegot/ Bar?

1. Where do i get more of the special iron indigots/bars needed to craft weapons. I made some and seem to have run out of thouse, i still have some plans for weapons but i cant seem to find or craft any more of thouse indegots/ bars?

User Info: deshwitat03

deshwitat03 - 4 years ago

1. After much searching there is a chest behind the manor that has 5 of them. You have to drop down of the cliff to where it is. The other ingots come from the miner quests

User Info: Flomo33

Flomo33 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. You can make more Iron Ingots by purchasing more Iron from your mine (You need to have Norris on the homestead to do this)

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Alright so this may be the way to do it. As far as I can gather the special iron you're talking about is either looted from dead soldiers bodies or Norris, the miner on your homestead, randomly gathers them. I didn't have any after crafting a few weapons at about Seq. 10, and I'm now doing the last few things I have left. I went into a store to craft something, and it showed I could make the weapons. Sorry I can't be more exact, but it's one of those two, my money on randomly getting them at intervals.

User Info: aust1819

aust1819 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0