Question from deshwitat03

Where can I find Special Iron Indegot/ Bar?

Where do i get more of the special iron indigots/bars needed to craft weapons. I made some and seem to have run out of thouse, i still have some plans for weapons but i cant seem to find or craft any more of thouse indegots/ bars?

From: Flomo33 2 years ago

After much searching there is a chest behind the manor that has 5 of them. You have to drop down of the cliff to where it is. The other ingots come from the miner quests

You can make more Iron Ingots by purchasing more Iron from your mine (You need to have Norris on the homestead to do this)

Alright so this may be the way to do it. As far as I can gather the special iron you're talking about is either looted from dead soldiers bodies or Norris, the miner on your homestead, randomly gathers them. I didn't have any after crafting a few weapons at about Seq. 10, and I'm now doing the last few things I have left. I went into a store to craft something, and it showed I could make the weapons. Sorry I can't be more exact, but it's one of those two, my money on randomly getting them at intervals.