How do I get more assassins?

1. How do I get more assassins I only have gotten the first one and I am on sequence 10

User Info: cooldmusic

cooldmusic - 4 years ago

1. Pull up your map (back button) the press up on left stick should pop up liberation mission points. Go to each mission complete all the liberation missions in each district and when finished you should have a mission to kill templar leader in that district. Plus it gives you new techniques for you assassins to do. Also another note is press and hold the left bumper when you have a few assassins and hit X. Mission screen for your assassins to gain rank.

User Info: Loukious

Loukious - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. By completing liberation mission in the cities and finishing the area by killing the Templar Captain.

User Info: xSeekerofTruthx

xSeekerofTruthx - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You get three in each city (Boston, New York). I had some issues finishing all the liberation missions myself as not all the missions were visible on my map for some reason (glitch). By checking wich areas were still contested and lots of riding around I eventually found all the missions and unlocked all the assassins.

User Info: Ript101

Ript101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Like ript101, I had problems finding the liberation missions. A helpful thing to do is look in the logbook section under liberation missions to see what type of mission you have to do for that area. Then, try to find a place that you can do that action. For example, New York north requires that you protect farmers as they harvest; you should look for small fields of crops that have scarecrows in them (pretty sure that the scarecrows are only in those fields). By knowing what type of assignments you're looking for, you can narrow your search.

User Info: some-body

some-body - 4 years ago 0 0