Help with completing the hunting map / animal locations?

1. Here is what I have so far:
    Black Creek: hare, beaver, elk, bobcat
    Valley Forge: hare, beaver, raccoon, elk
    Packanack: hare, beaver, bobcat, bear
    Monmouth: elk, raccoon, hare, fox
    Troy's Wood: hare: deer, elk, wolf
    Scotch Plains: hare, raccoon, deer, cougar
    Lexington: hare, raccoon, fox, deer
    Great Piece Hills: hare, elk, wolf, bobcat
    John's Town: hare, bear, fox, elk
    Kanien:keh: hare, fox, deer, cougar
    Diamond Basin: beaver, deer, wolf, bobcat
    Concord: hare, raccoon, deer, ????????

Davenport Homestead: wolf, fox, deer, beaver, raccoon, elk, ??????

So I am missing 1 in Concord and 1 in the homestead.
    Does anyone know what those animals are and perhaps where on the map?

User Info: Sergelgar85

Sergelgar85 - 4 years ago
    I'm currently working on this and have searched ever part of the Scotch Plains that I can, however, I am finding that I cannot find the Cougar. Any help?

User Info: grimwraith1

grimwraith1 - 4 years ago
    Where did you find the cougar in Kanien:keh?

User Info: Ryshili

Ryshili - 4 years ago

1. Concord is a beaver and homestead is a hare

User Info: jdahlke99

jdahlke99 - 4 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I don't have a complete list of animals, but they are randomly found throughout the hunting area and may or may not be there the next time you check.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4 - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. I will have to check the Concord area later to see if I have the one you are missing. The one you are missing in the Homestead is the hare.

User Info: JokerAdams

JokerAdams - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. the one in concord is a beaver and the one in the homestead is a hare. what I cannot find is the beaver in valley forge...

User Info: hawkballerc

hawkballerc - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. To my own question *spoiler alert* in the fort to the very south of the scotch plains exit out of it north, then immediately turn right. The Cougar will find you soon enough. For anyone who was also wondering where that blasted thing was hiding.

User Info: grimwraith1

grimwraith1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. The Concord beaver is on the river on the western border.

User Info: elwood00

elwood00 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. I have the Hare, Raccoon, and Beaver of Concord. What's the animal I'm missing? I have been all over in every corner of the area and all through and around the town with no luck.

User Info: Lothiam

Lothiam - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Just as an extra help to anyone looking for bobcats in diamond basin, I actually found mountain lions at the northern edge of the area, just next to the Indian hunting area. No bobcats in diamond basin for me.

User Info: some-body

some-body - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. In Concord : beaver,deer,hare,raccoon

User Info: x_DeViN

x_DeViN - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. hawkballerc

Valley Forge beaver, there is a Ft in valley forge that I liberated upon exiting the Fort, if I follow the road/path right outside of the entrance there are always ton's of beavers outside of the Ft. at least during the winter, during the times when it is not winter on the map if you follow the path then run towards the water by the path you will see tree's that have been eaten by beavers, the stumps are at a sharp point, if you turn on eagle vision the clue should jump out at you and when you analyze the beaver will be discovered for that hunting region.

User Info: nynex200

nynex200 - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. @nynex200 - That's in black creek, not valley forge.

@hawkballerc - I had the same problem for a long time. Spent a whole hour just running around valley forge. Finally at night (dunno if that's important or not) I found some on the big island in the middle of the pond in the south/central part of valley forge.

User Info: sinker_dl

sinker_dl - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. In the homestead, you are probably missing the hare. Its the easiest one to find and easiest to forget about.

User Info: ellicec

ellicec - 4 years ago 0 0