Question from Sergelgar85

Help with completing the hunting map / animal locations?

Here is what I have so far:
Black Creek: hare, beaver, elk, bobcat
Valley Forge: hare, beaver, raccoon, elk
Packanack: hare, beaver, bobcat, bear
Monmouth: elk, raccoon, hare, fox
Troy's Wood: hare: deer, elk, wolf
Scotch Plains: hare, raccoon, deer, cougar
Lexington: hare, raccoon, fox, deer
Great Piece Hills: hare, elk, wolf, bobcat
John's Town: hare, bear, fox, elk
Kanien:keh: hare, fox, deer, cougar
Diamond Basin: beaver, deer, wolf, bobcat
Concord: hare, raccoon, deer, ????????

Davenport Homestead: wolf, fox, deer, beaver, raccoon, elk, ??????

So I am missing 1 in Concord and 1 in the homestead.
Does anyone know what those animals are and perhaps where on the map?

grimwraith1 asked for clarification:

I'm currently working on this and have searched ever part of the Scotch Plains that I can, however, I am finding that I cannot find the Cougar. Any help?

Ryshili asked for clarification:

Where did you find the cougar in Kanien:keh?

jdahlke99 answered:

Concord is a beaver and homestead is a hare
3 0

Answers

gOwCoD4 answered:

I don't have a complete list of animals, but they are randomly found throughout the hunting area and may or may not be there the next time you check.
0 1

JokerAdams answered:

I will have to check the Concord area later to see if I have the one you are missing. The one you are missing in the Homestead is the hare.
0 0

hawkballerc answered:

the one in concord is a beaver and the one in the homestead is a hare. what I cannot find is the beaver in valley forge...
0 0

grimwraith1 answered:

To my own question *spoiler alert* in the fort to the very south of the scotch plains exit out of it north, then immediately turn right. The Cougar will find you soon enough. For anyone who was also wondering where that blasted thing was hiding.
0 0

elwood00 answered:

The Concord beaver is on the river on the western border.
0 0

Lothiam answered:

I have the Hare, Raccoon, and Beaver of Concord. What's the animal I'm missing? I have been all over in every corner of the area and all through and around the town with no luck.
0 0

some-body answered:

Just as an extra help to anyone looking for bobcats in diamond basin, I actually found mountain lions at the northern edge of the area, just next to the Indian hunting area. No bobcats in diamond basin for me.
0 0

x_DeViN answered:

In Concord : beaver,deer,hare,raccoon
0 0

nynex200 answered:

hawkballerc

Valley Forge beaver, there is a Ft in valley forge that I liberated upon exiting the Fort, if I follow the road/path right outside of the entrance there are always ton's of beavers outside of the Ft. at least during the winter, during the times when it is not winter on the map if you follow the path then run towards the water by the path you will see tree's that have been eaten by beavers, the stumps are at a sharp point, if you turn on eagle vision the clue should jump out at you and when you analyze the beaver will be discovered for that hunting region.
0 0

sinker_dl answered:

@nynex200 - That's in black creek, not valley forge.

@hawkballerc - I had the same problem for a long time. Spent a whole hour just running around valley forge. Finally at night (dunno if that's important or not) I found some on the big island in the middle of the pond in the south/central part of valley forge.
0 0

ellicec answered:

In the homestead, you are probably missing the hare. Its the easiest one to find and easiest to forget about.
0 0