How do I solve the Magic Lantern Puzzle?

1. **This puzzle is located in the underground tunnels of Boston.** I don't understand the hidden meaning in the document. How am I supposed to arrange the icons to open the door to the south commons?

User Info: OTuxO

OTuxO - 4 years ago
    How can I get past the gate that's locked on the other side? It has a platform you can lift up and down. What's it for?

User Info: RandomCanEHdian

RandomCanEHdian - 4 years ago
    Edit: My bad. it's on the way to South Commons

User Info: RandomCanEHdian

RandomCanEHdian - 4 years ago

1. "Mason is a peaceable subject under the civil powers" = Masons symbol (G in center of diamond) goes on bottom.

"So ancient kings and princes from on high" = Crown goes on top.

"Whoever flourish'd when the sun sets in time of peace" = Leaf goes on left.

"However he may be pitied as and unhappy or right man" = Da Vinci symbol goes on right.

User Info: ArcticKats

ArcticKats - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Heres the instructions as follows:

UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCE-OBEY AND BALANCE THE MORAL LAW: The balance goes on the bottom.
    THE GLOBE OVER: The globe goes on top.
    BE IT CHRIISTIANITY OF THE WEST or BUDDHISM OF THE EAST: The cross goes on the left leaving the wheel for the right.

User Info: Treemou

Treemou - 4 years ago 2 1
  2. There are different magic Magic Lantern Puzzles. Each one has there own book to help you solve the puzzle. The hints in the books are all in BOLD and they, more or less, tell you what symbol goes in which direction. Except for one where it is broke, it's for St. Paul's something.

User Info: Andham1

Andham1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Warning: the St. Paul's Chapel puzzle does not follow its hint. I do not know the actual key but when you get to that one I think you'll have to wait for a title update from ubisoft.

User Info: some-body

some-body - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Also, if you play in a different language then English sometimes the clue gets lost in translation.

User Info: stoke_88

stoke_88 - 4 years ago 0 0