Question from olcharlieboi

How can i make/get more convoys?

I need to know this because i got a big stockpile of supplys in my homestead that i need to sell to make good money, please give me specific details on how to make/get more convoys, i've only done 2 convoys so far in the game the first ur told to do and a 2nd that was basicly the same afterwards.

olcharlieboi provided additional details:

Thank you MegaManZ3ro, the land convoys will help me, i only need to know how to make the naval convoys, once i know that things will be alot easier in the money department.

Answers

MegaManZ3ro answered:

You can craft more convoys from the ledger in the manor. Use one Oak Bark and one Oak Lumber in the crafting menu and assign a Woodworker to it for a Land Convoy.
0 0

MegaManZ3ro answered:

A Naval Convoy requires Bear Grease, Oak Bark, and Spruce Lumber.
0 0

Jgb10959 answered:

You can only have 3 convoys max. And I was about Hal way through it before I could make them but I don't know how to defend them.
0 0

Lenskop answered:

You need Lance (woodworker) on level 2 to make naval convoys.
0 0

ujelly69 answered:

@Jgb-If you liberate every fort then the Red coats have no where really to be stationed at. So They are usually at the frontier.
0 0