How do I get to a General Store?

1. I feel stupid for having to ask, but where are the general stores and how do i get access to them? Im partway through sequence 7 and I still have not found one.

User Info: arcinguy

arcinguy - 4 years ago
    I know what you buy and I remember the General Store that I visited as Kenway, but I cannot find it now as Connor. On my map in Boston it shows no general stores whatsoever, no pound signs, there are no more viewpoints to be synchronized showing on the map even though it looks like some of the map is still incomplete/undiscovered. Thus my problem.

User Info: arcinguy

arcinguy - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You were forced to visit a general store in one of the earlier sequences where you purchased supplies for the manor. It's where you buy new weapons and consumables.

Check your map for a pound sign which indicates a store.

User Info: MegaManZ3ro

MegaManZ3ro - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Ok so on the map it's shown as an E, you won't be able to see it unless you're actually on the land that map is showing, if you're in boston you can only see the symbols of Boston

User Info: duhmatt

duhmatt - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. If you cant find it on the map as a pound sign or frankly an E, just travel in the center of Boston. I remember that the one you visited as Kenway is there. Hope this helps.

User Info: rafizard

rafizard - 3 years ago 0 0