Question from arcinguy

How do I get to a General Store?

I feel stupid for having to ask, but where are the general stores and how do i get access to them? Im partway through sequence 7 and I still have not found one.

arcinguy provided additional details:

I know what you buy and I remember the General Store that I visited as Kenway, but I cannot find it now as Connor. On my map in Boston it shows no general stores whatsoever, no pound signs, there are no more viewpoints to be synchronized showing on the map even though it looks like some of the map is still incomplete/undiscovered. Thus my problem.

Answers

MegaManZ3ro answered:

You were forced to visit a general store in one of the earlier sequences where you purchased supplies for the manor. It's where you buy new weapons and consumables.

Check your map for a pound sign which indicates a store.
0 1

duhmatt answered:

Ok so on the map it's shown as an E, you won't be able to see it unless you're actually on the land that map is showing, if you're in boston you can only see the symbols of Boston
0 1

rafizard answered:

If you cant find it on the map as a pound sign or frankly an E, just travel in the center of Boston. I remember that the one you visited as Kenway is there. Hope this helps.
0 0

Is there a general shop in New York? Answered ninetailedfox3
WHY did the attack on general braddock happen ? Open manic2
Frontier store locations? Open robotears111
Trinket Question? Unanswered VTFox34
Help crafting with special iron ingots? Unanswered Zer0Emperor