Question from darc1234

What sequence gets you to new york?

If you complete the main story line up until new york, are you unable to complete any side missions. when do you get to newyork

Answers

aust1819 answered:

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking, but I'll answer this from what I think. I believe Seq. 8 gets you to New York. Thereafter, you can do the side quests and collect all the items in the city at any point, even after the end of the game.
0 0

minhtam2448 answered:

Sequence 8 is where you hit New York, but unless you select "Exit Memory" in the main menu, you will not be able to explore it until Sequence 9.
0 0

rafizard answered:

Sequence 8 bro. You will spend most of your time there in prison. Unless you select exit memory BEFORE u go to jail, you can explore it. Otherwise, you have to rot in jail for the whole sequence. On the bright side, you get to kill the idiotic Hickey there. Where most of the people of Haythams crew say that they did it as a good deed, Hickey admits he just did it for money. I hated him even as Haytham bro. Hope this helps.
0 0