Question from soundableduck2

How do I solve catch the courier for thief missions?

I was just wondering, what do they look like, where are they, etc? I just finished first memory of sequence 11 and I haven't seen anyone that looks like is acting as a courier.

soundableduck2 provided additional details:

Well I figured the chase and tackle/kill part, I just haven't seen any npcs fitting that description.

some-body answered:

You really need to be observant for these guys, if this is your first time playing any assassins creed game then you really can miss them. Like y2jaylor said, they have red icons over their heads; there is a white exclamation mark in the red marking, but its circular, not triangular like when guards are attacking you. You mainly see them on your minimap and they never attack you, only run away. Be sure you don't assassinate him if you catch him.
0 0

Answers

y2jaylor answered:

Couriers will appear throughout the game as a person with a red icon above their head. You chase them down and tackle or kill them.
0 0

Where is the Thief's club? Answered aust1819
Where do you get the invitation to the thief's club? Answered dlhooven
Why won't the 3rd Thief's Club task list pop? Open mjc509
Missions? Open darc1234
Citizen missions? Answered darc1234