How do you get the hacked Abstergo videos?

1. I know there is an achievement for this, but I don't know how to do it.

User Info: some-body

some-body - 4 years ago
    That's not very helpful. Where does it list the challenges? What types of challenges are they? Multiplayer? Wolf pack? Story mode?

User Info: some-body

some-body - 4 years ago
    That's probably why I couldn't do it: I don't have gold membership, so I only get limited access to the multiplayer stuff. Your answer was incredibly clear though, thank you.

User Info: some-body

some-body - 4 years ago

1. All right, I'll try and help you out. The challenges are all in the multiplayer, and some can be completed by playing in wolfpack mode, for example, Bird of Prey. This challenge requires you to get an air assassination bonus through any number of multiplayer sessions. You can view what challenges are required by looking at the Abstergo story on the main menu of the multiplayer menu. It has nodes and numbers in the nodes. If you scroll over a node with a picture on it, then it tells you what challenges are req'd to unlock it. The challenges themselves can be found directly underneath w/e node you have highlighted. Complete those specific challenges and the the hacked video will unlock.

To make this easier to understand and provide an example:

The first Abstergo video file you unlock is Dev Diary 1. Underneath it is the hacked video file. Highlighting the Abstergo Dev Diary 1_Hack shows that you have to complete Challenge:The Enduring and Challenge:The Bird of Prey. Immediately underneath the hacked video are two symbols. Highlighting the one on the left reveals you need to get multi-kill bonus in wolfpack mode a certain number of times. Highlighting the one on the right reveals you need to get an aerial kill bonus a certain number of times.

So the first challenge can only be completed in Wolfpack mode, but the second challenge can be completed in the regular multiplayer games OR in Wolfpack. Make note that these numbers do stack up over time. So just look through the story, check the challenges, and you'll see your progress listed for them.

Really hope this helps.

User Info: aust1819

aust1819 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. You need to complete the challenges that are required.

User Info: chuyaka156

chuyaka156 - 4 years ago 0 1