Question from soulflarz

Game breaking glitch...?

(extremely minor spoilers?)
So, you know the power sources you have to put in? i put in my third one to make the bridge go to the door. i quit without going back into the animus as it was getting late. Today, shortly after reloading, i noticed something. The bridge was withdrawn again AND the gate leading to the third area was blocked! i go to the second source and its in...

soo tl:dr the game doesnt let me put in the third power source a second time, or is ignoring the first time.

Answers

PencilsandPens answered:

I had this same problem too man, you have to aim the white aimer thing at the barrels on the ground bellow the ones in the cart, one should get a white outline, then press Y
0 1

skillsnatcha answered:

Dont worry, Its not game breaking! (i dont know what the other guy was taking about) This did actually happen to me too! Just play the game as you normally would, when you have to insert the "key" its like magic and pops back where it should be!
0 0

lisathelegend answered:

Same thing just happened to me so I'm going to finish sequence 11 and 12 and see what happens hopefully it will work
0 0

Chest glitch - help? Answered TeemingHail
Glitch with Encyclopedia of the Common man? Open RepcoLad
Renegade Pack Glitch? Open MAGGOTSarise
Is there a glitch on the treasure chests? Answered skiddalz
Assassins Recruit Glitch ? Unanswered the_3plex