Game breaking glitch...?

1. (extremely minor spoilers?)
    So, you know the power sources you have to put in? i put in my third one to make the bridge go to the door. i quit without going back into the animus as it was getting late. Today, shortly after reloading, i noticed something. The bridge was withdrawn again AND the gate leading to the third area was blocked! i go to the second source and its in...

soo tl:dr the game doesnt let me put in the third power source a second time, or is ignoring the first time.

User Info: soulflarz

soulflarz - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I had this same problem too man, you have to aim the white aimer thing at the barrels on the ground bellow the ones in the cart, one should get a white outline, then press Y

User Info: PencilsandPens

PencilsandPens - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Dont worry, Its not game breaking! (i dont know what the other guy was taking about) This did actually happen to me too! Just play the game as you normally would, when you have to insert the "key" its like magic and pops back where it should be!

User Info: skillsnatcha

skillsnatcha - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Same thing just happened to me so I'm going to finish sequence 11 and 12 and see what happens hopefully it will work

User Info: lisathelegend

lisathelegend - 3 years ago 0 0