Question from RepcoLad

Glitch with Encyclopedia of the Common man?

I have finished the log, and all of the boxes are checked, but I have not got the trophy. Is there something extra I need to do? Is anybody else having this problem?

TheAngelMike asked for clarification:

Ok, so I need Lumber 3/3.
I have been following them for 2 hours, seen it became dark, became winter and summer.
Yet all they do now (after the 2 other) they only walk around, eat an apple or smoke a pipe....

I got them chopping wood (wel one of them the other one was the smith) and putting wood in there wagon.
Whats the 3th one?
And when was it when u guys analys this?
Winter, summer, day time, night time?

I wasted 2 hours just following them!

Answers

mafiamyke answered:

I can't give you an answer for this, but i can tell you that im missing only 1 entry for woodworker but i cant seem to find out what it is, but i got the TROPHY!!!so almost excatly like your problem except completly opposite. you're not alone should be a fix on the first patch
2 1

aust1819 answered:

Lance, the woodworker, does three things. Levels a wood beam on his property, tests out a chair on his property, and examines lumber down by the river near where the lumberer's wood piles.

As far as being unable to get the Trophy/Achievement-Spend some time re-scanning the inhabitants.

Innkeeper, Lumberer's and the wife churning butter, Farmers, Huntress, Miner, Tailor, Blacksmith, Doctor, Woodworker.

I believe that's all of them.
0 0

David-Do0M answered:

There is currently a glitch that prevents the achievement/trophy by not updating the logbook entry for one artisan (for me, it is the farmer) hit pause, go to the animus database>items>encyclopedia of the common man and count the entries there (also accessible from the "building the homestead" section of the map menu, but for now use the animus database) Now, count the artisans listed. All nine need to be on this list for the achievement/trophy but I'm willing to bet only eight appear (like myself and many others) The list should include Blacksmith, Doctor, Hunter, Innkeeper, Lumberer, Miner, Tailor, Woodworker, Farmer. Whichever one you don't see on the list is the one that glitched for you. Some people claim that after going back and scanning EVERY possible action for the glitched artisan, the entry updated and the achievement/trophy unlocked. However, this did not work for me. I have scanned the farmers performing all 10 possible actions and still no logbook entry update and no achievement. Try that and see if it doesn't work for you. If not, you'll be in the same boat as me, waiting on a patch.

I hope this was of some help and good luck man.
0 0

Lenskop answered:

I also have the same glitch, I actually scanned 3 more (!!!) activities after completing 3/3 on the Farmers. The entry 3/3 shows up as completed in the logbook, but the "Farmers entry completed. Log updated in the Manor" line is not there nor is the log entry in my animus database or book in the manor.
I had patch 1 installed when doing the last bits of the encyclopedia, but I don't know 100% sure if I already had it patched when I completed the farmers entry...

I hope they release something that fixes this, would suck not to be able to get 100% / the achievement.
0 0

some-body answered:

I completed it with one of the cheats on, which means that progressed isn't supposed to be saved, but I got the achievement and it still says that I have completed all of them, but it doesn't fade out of my logbook.
0 0

cctomcat32 answered:

Its not necessarily glitched. some people need more than 3 scans to complete the log for the person. you will know which people you have and haven't completed for by looking in the log book...each artisan should have two bullets...the 3/3 and the second being "the log has been completed updated in manor"
0 0

azbomcmanus answered:

This is happening to me too. I have all entrys at 3/3 and they say "the log has been updated in the manor" on all but the lumberer. Does this mean I have to keep scanning the lumberer or have I caught the bug
0 0

Lanky1992 answered:

Same for me but today there was an update for assassin creed 3 and after it common man achievement/trophy came up
0 0

How do u build the things in the encyclopeda of a common man? Open twistednightmar
Chest glitch - help? Answered TeemingHail
Assassins Recruit Glitch ? Unanswered the_3plex
Game breaking glitch...? Open soulflarz
Is there a glitch on the treasure chests? Answered skiddalz