Question from Bennyboy6565

How do I climb the frontier tree viewpoints?

I have been getting stuck right before getting to the top of the trees for the viewpoints, is there a certain way to climb the tree other than swinging on the branches because it wont let me go any further

Bennyboy6565 provided additional details:

This is exactly the issue i am having, right at those stinking branches, I seem to stall, just wasnt sure if there a trick or just keep attempting

sinker_dl answered:

I had this issue too. Go as far as you can on those swinging branches and then slide along the branch toward the tree. From there you should be able to swing to the next branch.
0 0

Answers

dhamood answered:

Took me a bunch of tries to get it,, real pain in the ass those ones.. after you get so far up the tree you have to swing on 3 or 4 branches to get to a fork in a side big branch where the sync point is
0 0