Question from ozmarlu

How do i access the extra content?

At what point do I gain access to the extra content from my pre-order and where would I find it (I want to use the sawtooth sword)

some-body answered:

Inside the box that your game came in, there should be a card that has a code on it. It also says that it is for your preordered content. You would go to "extras" in the main menu of the game and there is an option for redeem code. You out your
Code into this section.

You can do the mission for the sword as soon as you have the boat. It requires 1 "peg leg trinket." Talk with Peg Leg at the docks in the homestead and you will give him a trinket for a map. Then go to any dockmaster and you can select the mission.
1 0

charles1717 answered:

Simple, Gust go to a ship master or the aquila and go to the bottom of the map it should show a icon click it the there.
0 0