Who knows how to unlock the ship capatin outfit in the manor?

1. Its the last one i need besides the one thats dlc from the youtube video i watched. If anyone knows plz let me know??

User Info: twistednightmar

twistednightmar - 4 years ago

Answers

1. One is Captain Kidd's outfit, which is gotten by obtaining all of Pegleg's Trinkets and completing that side quest.

The other is the blue outfit Connor wears for naval missions, which was part of a preorder bonus (Amazon's, I believe).

User Info: Kureejii_Lea

Kureejii_Lea (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The Captain of the Aquila per-order outfit is NOT the same as what Connor wears onboard the Aquila. The pre-order one is very ugly, in my opinion. Looks totally different, sadly.

As far as I know, it's impossible to get the outfit Connor wears while doing naval missions.

User Info: siric

siric - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I have the same outfit that coner wears on the Aquila there are things u need to do unlock outfits and other thing like weapons and recipes. I have the guild book that help try look on the web for a list. Hope this cleared up somethings.

User Info: charles1717

charles1717 - 3 years ago 0 0