Question from FrankBianco

Why can't I purchase stockpile goods anymore?

Trying to purchase stockpile goods for crafting items such as pelts. The ledger interface will not allow me to restock them anymore. At the same time, crafted goods do not count towards collection missions. Really frustrating.

jctthe3rd answered:

Just figured out also, that you can only have a maximum of 1500 items. Go to your stockpile page in your accounting book and count ALL the items in ALL the catagories. If it is at 1500 then you have to sell some stuff. If you dont get rid of few things then the game will not let you collect anything else.
0 0

Answers

jctthe3rd answered:

The same thing happened to me. I could not buy or use the stockpile goods until after I had completed a few of the homstead missions. After I got the lumber guys and farmers up to level 2 and 3 then I could buy and use the stockpile goods no problem.

ALSO.....:

There is a cool down period for everything you use out of the stockpile. You have to wait 2 minutes for every one item you use. If you sell 8 logs on a convoy then you have to wait 16 minutes for them to be restocked. Or if you use 3 pelts to make a saddle or cloths, then you must wait 6 minutes for them to be restocked.

Hope this helps.
0 0