Where can I find the Hungry Harlequins?

1. I am trying to get the achievement and I only found one. How am I supposed to find the rest?

User Info: Big_Daddv

Big_Daddv - 5 years ago
    Checked NUMBER 4 and he ain't there, been going to all other locations, he ain't there, only need 1 more. I don't know maybe its because of loading?

User Info: EggmanChao

EggmanChao - 5 years ago

Answers

1. According to a thread on the message board (which for some reason I can't post the link either because of the "word" contains 'htt p://" or the fact that the "word" is more than 80 characters);

<i>4 are in Centro District and 1 is in Campagna District.

I. The First Harlequin is in Centro District North and a bit west beside the river. He is between the Highest Doctor symbol on the map and the second Highest Tunnel Entrance. He is on some stairs going into the water.

II. The Second Harlequin is in Centro District North West beside the river again. He is to the East of the Bridge that goes to Vanticao District. Starting from the beginning of the bridge, if you use your map and go along the river East you will see a shaded area with a lighter circle in the middle. Go North of that circle and you will see a set of double stairs. He is on those stairs.

III. The Third Harlequin is in Centro District West beside the river. Go to ROSA IN FIORE and go directly west from there. He i

IV. The Fourth Harlequin is in Centro District South East under a bridge beside the river. Go to Ezio's Hideout and go DIRECTLY south of it. On your map you should see a Bridge that has lines going across it. He is under that bridge on the left side.

V. The Fifth and Last Harlequin is in Campagna District beside the Borgia Tower (Or Assassin's Tower) that is surrounded by water and cliffs. If you use your map and go West slightly from the Borgia/Assassin's Tower and then go slightly North, you will see a small rectangle that represents a small building. Go there and the Harlequin is behind the Small building along the edge of the cliff.</i>

User Info: Jallen9000

Jallen9000 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. They are Thirsty not Hungary an i killed one on accident at some point i switched from bare hands to the dual hidden blades so I think I am screwed

User Info: Froggerii

Froggerii - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Also - It is possible to FAIL getting the achievement. I was just trying a few hours ago, got 4/5 of the Harlequins, found the fast last one, botched my stealth, got into a fist fight with him, and kicked him into the water. So yes. Killing them, either with weapons or even drowning them, will fail the achievement. One may have to start a new game if they want to get it, it is 30 G after all.

User Info: DouglasFett

DouglasFett - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. You Can't fail this achievement. I killed one of the harlequins twice by accident. Just give it time and they respawn.

User Info: Veritan_Kahn

Veritan_Kahn - 3 years ago 0 0