Question from weemadwilly

Why does the game keep telling me i need a title update from xbox live?

When i enter the game it tells me i need an xbox live title update to play the downloaded content. I have already downloaded animus update 1.0 and 2.0 so i don't understand. It also wont let me exit the animus any more?

weemadwilly provided additional details:

I have tried reloading the dlc and both animus updates. However I wasn't sure whether to delete the title updates as I don't know if they will reload themselves when I next play the game? Will they?

bobbychez answered:

If you have completed the story mode, you can not exit the animus. If it is prompting you that you need an update then run the update. If it is not telling you which update, you may want to delete the updates you have downloaded and redownload them in case something went wrong with them.

In addition, if you have not finished the story or the main game yet, you may need to do that before you can play the DLC.
0 0