Question from terradeborah

How do you change the difficulty settings?

lighty691 answered:

Yes there is an easy mode also. When you select new game you get the option of Normal or Easy. Professional comes later after you beat the game
3 1

Answers

roots1078 answered:

The default is normal. You can only play Professional difficulty after clearing the game on normal...there is no immediate setting. I'm not sure that there is an easy option in this version. If there is, it would be a choice when you start a new game.
0 0

otakutwin answered:

The game starts off on normal mode. Only once you beat the game can you set it to professional mode. I do not believe there is a easy mode.
0 0

staticrob answered:

I don't think there is an easy mode at all. I don't remember picking a difficulty at all when i started.Then after making it to chapter 3-2. I saved and quit for the night. But I started a quick game to run thru and get the monster in the lake achievement I forgot to get. And when I started that one. There was no option to change between easy or normal. It's been a very long time since I beat the game and started new games on the gamecube or PS2. So i can't remember if there is theoption on one of those consoles or the chance after you beat the game. But for the 360 i have not seen an easy setting.
0 0

Stray_Zero answered:

1. The Revival Selection (JP Import) has difficulty options at the start.

2. The On Demand only starts you at Normal, beat it and you'll unlock Pro and the other modes and bonuses.
0 0

canoot answered:

I'm in the uk and the easy mode is avaliable from the start in our god version.
0 0

spiderfreak05 answered:

I beat the game and theres only normal and professional on the on demand version, i do believe it has been stated theres easy mode only in the jp/asia and uk versions.
0 0

Has Capcom any plans for fixes on PC and Xbox versions? Unanswered miaclockman
Chickens question? Answered Johnny1st
Weapons ? Answered Johnny1st
How do i get infinate ammo on the riot gun? Answered youngbloood13
Is there a way to aim easier for bottle caps? Open darkdyllon