How do you change the difficulty settings?

1. How do you change the difficulty settings?

User Info: terradeborah

terradeborah - 5 years ago

1. Yes there is an easy mode also. When you select new game you get the option of Normal or Easy. Professional comes later after you beat the game

User Info: lighty691

lighty691 - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. The default is normal. You can only play Professional difficulty after clearing the game on normal...there is no immediate setting. I'm not sure that there is an easy option in this version. If there is, it would be a choice when you start a new game.

User Info: roots1078

roots1078 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The game starts off on normal mode. Only once you beat the game can you set it to professional mode. I do not believe there is a easy mode.

User Info: otakutwin

otakutwin - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't think there is an easy mode at all. I don't remember picking a difficulty at all when i started.Then after making it to chapter 3-2. I saved and quit for the night. But I started a quick game to run thru and get the monster in the lake achievement I forgot to get. And when I started that one. There was no option to change between easy or normal. It's been a very long time since I beat the game and started new games on the gamecube or PS2. So i can't remember if there is theoption on one of those consoles or the chance after you beat the game. But for the 360 i have not seen an easy setting.

User Info: staticrob

staticrob - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. 1. The Revival Selection (JP Import) has difficulty options at the start.

2. The On Demand only starts you at Normal, beat it and you'll unlock Pro and the other modes and bonuses.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I'm in the uk and the easy mode is avaliable from the start in our god version.

User Info: canoot

canoot - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. I beat the game and theres only normal and professional on the on demand version, i do believe it has been stated theres easy mode only in the jp/asia and uk versions.

User Info: spiderfreak05

spiderfreak05 - 5 years ago 0 0