How do I get Chicago Typewriter in Separate Ways?

1. So I got Resident Evil 4 for xbox 360 and i beat it...I played Assignment Ada and it said something like load clear data on Separate Ways to get Chicago Typewriter. Sooo I went to Separate Ways and I went to load and nothing was there except my clear file for beating the game...how do I get the chicago typewriter in Separate Ways??? Like I said, I beat Assignment Ada.... when I go to load, it's my Leon save data..when I click to load that it says something like, "you are attempting to load another game's data. Load anyway? And when I click yes, it starts me at the beginning of the main story. It's driving me crazy..what do I do??

User Info: SalzaJeice1025

SalzaJeice1025 - 5 years ago
    Well after I beat Assignment Ada, it saved.

User Info: SalzaJeice1025

SalzaJeice1025 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Did you save the system data after beating Assignment Ada?

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to save your Separate Ways data under a different file. If you saved it over your main story file, then it won't count it as having been done

User Info: JakeGallows2099

JakeGallows2099 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I got mine from beating the Main Storyline on Normal Mode, then Seperate Ways once. After that I just bought it from the Merchant for 300,000 Pesetas (Kinda hard to get on Seperate Ways). I'm not sure if you have to beat Assignment Ada, I didn't have to and I don't remember having to on the PS2 Version.

User Info: HeliosGamer

HeliosGamer - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Assignment Ada and Seperate Ways are two different things. Beat Assignment Ada first.

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. Assignment Ada unlocks the Chicago Typewriter for Separate Ways, and like the main game, you must be on a cleared file (playing round 2 or later) to buy it.

To unlock it for the main game you have to beat Separate Ways.

User Info: Super_Creatures

Super_Creatures - 2 years ago 0 0