How do I get Chicago Typewriter in Separate Ways?

1. So I got Resident Evil 4 for xbox 360 and i beat it...I played Assignment Ada and it said something like load clear data on Separate Ways to get Chicago Typewriter. Sooo I went to Separate Ways and I went to load and nothing was there except my clear file for beating the game...how do I get the chicago typewriter in Separate Ways??? Like I said, I beat Assignment Ada.... when I go to load, it's my Leon save data..when I click to load that it says something like, "you are attempting to load another game's data. Load anyway? And when I click yes, it starts me at the beginning of the main story. It's driving me crazy..what do I do??
    SalzaJeice1025 - 5 years ago
    Well after I beat Assignment Ada, it saved.

SalzaJeice1025 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Did you save the system data after beating Assignment Ada?
    JoveHack - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to save your Separate Ways data under a different file. If you saved it over your main story file, then it won't count it as having been done
    JakeGallows2099 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I got mine from beating the Main Storyline on Normal Mode, then Seperate Ways once. After that I just bought it from the Merchant for 300,000 Pesetas (Kinda hard to get on Seperate Ways). I'm not sure if you have to beat Assignment Ada, I didn't have to and I don't remember having to on the PS2 Version.
    HeliosGamer - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Assignment Ada and Seperate Ways are two different things. Beat Assignment Ada first.
    brawlfanboy9 - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. Assignment Ada unlocks the Chicago Typewriter for Separate Ways, and like the main game, you must be on a cleared file (playing round 2 or later) to buy it.

To unlock it for the main game you have to beat Separate Ways.

Super_Creatures - 2 years ago 0 0

Using the Chicago Typewriter..? Unresolved BringMeTheJoshi
Can you get the Chicago Typewriter in this game? Answered disccutter234
How do you unlock the Chicago Typewriter? Answered disccutter234
Easy Mode On Xbox 360? Unresolved SeanManherz23