Question from SilverLugia

Have I been cheated out of a challenge?

Half the enemies that I know should be there aren't there.
For example, when in the castle after beating the first claw guy and going through a big red door, all the enemies are there, except for the snipers at the top. After stepping on the platforms and using the crank to lower the platform for the higher levels, them guys with the scythes aren't there.
Was there something wrong with my download, or did X-Box intentionally make this version easier than the gamecube?

The only thing that was harder was the boss where I get the EYE from. He had one move I had never seen before.

SilverLugia provided additional details:

The problem was I wasn't playing on Professional, thanks Helios, as I didn't realize some enemies aren't there if you die one to many times.
I played it on professional and everything is there.

HeliosGamer answered:

This is a very odd situation. I've had some enemies drop large quantities of pesetas before and I've had sometimes where there were more enemies then I remember there being on the PS2 version.

The most I can say is maybe you got lucky, try doing it again on Professional Mode or Playthrough 2 and see if the amount of enemies is what you remember it to be, maybe you just have a tiny mob glitch.
0 0

Has Capcom any plans for fixes on PC and Xbox versions? Unanswered miaclockman
Chickens question? Answered Johnny1st
Weapons ? Answered Johnny1st
How do i get infinate ammo on the riot gun? Answered youngbloood13
Is there a way to aim easier for bottle caps? Open darkdyllon