Question from General_Raam101

Missing cutscence?

There is a cutscence im missing and i dont know how to get it. Its the box after the credits. Anyhelp?

General_Raam101 provided additional details:

There is also another one that is part of chapter 3 and its the last one on the page

It's the very last cutscene. It's after the credits. And im not sure what they are cause I havent unlocked them yet.

Super_Creatures answered:

I've always just figured it said "No Data" for those spots because there isn't enough scenes in those chapters to fill the full row, as there is in the other chapters and Separate Ways.

I've beaten the game more times than I can remember on the GCN, Wii, and now 360, and as far as I can remember, those two spots have always said "No Data" for me, so unless I constantly miss two scenes somehow, if it is related to what scenes you saw while playing, since there are only a few you can actually miss, no scenes exist for those two spots.
0 0

Answers

Ikasnu answered:

If you know these cutscenes are missing, could you be more specific as to what they are? Also, it's likely just a glitch.
0 1

brawlfanboy9 answered:

There are no cu tscenes for those portions of the game.
0 0

Has Capcom any plans for fixes on PC and Xbox versions? Unanswered miaclockman
Chickens question? Answered Johnny1st
Weapons ? Answered Johnny1st
How do i get infinate ammo on the riot gun? Answered youngbloood13
Is there a way to aim easier for bottle caps? Open darkdyllon