Question from darkdyllon

Is there a way to aim easier for bottle caps?

Ok so i got to the 1st shooting range and i think i did not get al 25/25 targets though but i got al 6 anyways

ok to the real question.
is there a way to learn to aim easier
that laser thing is going every direction making it anoying to aim at al the targets...
i saw the wii version and the aiming there is easy but on xbox360 its harder...
gamecube and ps2 version i had an easy time getting al the bottle caps...(need the cash for later power weapons and the achievement)

TypH_ answered:

There is no real way to. But i use the sniping guns the merchant offers, it seems way easier. Use the pistol for fairly close ones, and for long range, try the standard sniper rifle he gives you.
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Use the TMP to pass the bottle cap challenges.
0 0

BringMeTheJoshi answered:

Yeah I'm not sure on that one. I have played it on every system other than GameCube., currently I'm playing it through on the 360 as well.

I too have been having problems with it no matter of I use the sniping class or rapid fire. I did it all with the tmp but I don't have any caps on 360.

I personally suggest sniper class.
0 0

Using the Chicago Typewriter..? Unanswered BringMeTheJoshi
Is it worth it to keep two pistols? Unanswered BringMeTheJoshi
Has Capcom any plans for fixes on PC and Xbox versions? Open miaclockman
Chickens question? Answered Johnny1st
Weapons ? Answered Johnny1st