Question from MassEffect21

Where can I find moonglow?

Help please!

From: isdah187 2 years ago

Well if its for the quest in the first town, if you rest in the Inn until night time and check the beach, there should be one on the beach was in the "alcove" part that I think was called Starfall Bay, otherwise they seem to be found outside pretty randomly at night.

What isdah187 said. Just leave town at night turn right any you will find a path to the beach. The moonglow will have blue butterflys around them so you can spot them at night.

I made the mistake of combining it before I received the quest, so I had to get one from the beach that's outside of the front gate. Those Moonglow are mostly located on the rocks that are next to the cliffs, which can be dropped to from the cliff-top above. I found mine without the lantern on.