Question from Bellzien

Soulflayer canyon - conspirators quest?

I'm in soulflayer canyon doing the conspirators quest and I can't find the letter I'm supposed to get back from the monster. I already defeated the flying monster thing but it didn't drop anything and my map says its there but I can't find it...?

From: GunsSlashRoses 2 years ago

This is a bit long...

I'm going to assume you're in the area marked by a big red circle on your map. That should be the same place you fought a cyclops. Carry on up the slope and follow the path until you get to a slippery slope (it will be the only way you can go). Slide down it but remain on the far left hand side (otherwise you'll just be back where you started). It is either this slope or the next but stay on the right at all times and you'll eventually come to an open area with the letter, a dozen parcals and a chest.