Question from SheifaDragon

How do I solve (Griffin's bane)?

My quest objective tells me I have to bring bait.... I have no idea how to obtain it. Do i have to get it from someone? do i have to slay a monster for it? what do i have to do?

mazazon answered:

You can either drop the corpse of any monster on the spot or you can kite a live monster to the spot, since you most likely killed all the goblins you can probably get them to respawn by going to gran soren and going back out again. I found the best way to do it was knock down a goblin and carry him while hes still alive, just throw him if he starts struggling and pick him up again.
2 0

Answers

darthcid answered:

If you quickly grab a goblin after it dies but before it hits the floor, you can carry it a technically infinite distance.
0 0

Zerobeam answered:

There is a group of goblins a little bit after the circle where you need to put the bait. If you smack one them, a group of about 4-6 will chase (follow) you back to the spot and then the Griffin shows up.
0 0

How do I beat a griffin? Answered gigagreymonx
Luring in a Griffin? Answered Alverman2007
How do I beat the griffin? Answered manic2
How do I solve (Metamorphosis )? Open jmhinton
How do I solve (character edit )? Answered jmhinton