How do I solve (Griffin's bane)?

1. My quest objective tells me I have to bring bait.... I have no idea how to obtain it. Do i have to get it from someone? do i have to slay a monster for it? what do i have to do?

User Info: SheifaDragon

SheifaDragon - 4 years ago

1. You can either drop the corpse of any monster on the spot or you can kite a live monster to the spot, since you most likely killed all the goblins you can probably get them to respawn by going to gran soren and going back out again. I found the best way to do it was knock down a goblin and carry him while hes still alive, just throw him if he starts struggling and pick him up again.

User Info: mazazon

mazazon - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you quickly grab a goblin after it dies but before it hits the floor, you can carry it a technically infinite distance.

User Info: darthcid

darthcid - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. There is a group of goblins a little bit after the circle where you need to put the bait. If you smack one them, a group of about 4-6 will chase (follow) you back to the spot and then the Griffin shows up.

User Info: Zerobeam

Zerobeam - 4 years ago 0 0