How do I beat (ur dragon)?

1. Ok guys so you know the ur dragon yada yada it's hard it's got a lot of bars. Well I have been going at it and it's got on bar left. I've. Been running maker arrows and assassin. But the problem is why is it everytime I return the ur dragons health CHANGES?! please someone help me out. Thank you.

User Info: Bradafrom808

Bradafrom808 - 4 years ago
    Ahh thank you. I was wondering! Cause i go at it with max assassin with invisibility and maker arrows taking out a limb everytime. Then when i restock his health his back im like wtf lol.

User Info: Bradafrom808

Bradafrom808 - 4 years ago

1. There are 2 versions of the Ur-dragon. An online and offline version. The online one has MASSIVE health and takes multiple players rotating in to beat it, the offline is easier and beatable by one player and his/her pawns. To beat the Ur-dragon, you'll see some glowing points on the dragon, you have to climb the dragon and attack those glowing points (exactly like how you fought the Golem).

User Info: Gento70

Gento70 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Um im pretty sure the ur dragon is connected online. So if you are online and fighting the ur dragon its health will change as other players are damaging it too.

User Info: Valedrel

Valedrel - 4 years ago 2 0