Question from pow3R92

Where can I find King Bay Leaf?

I went to Witchwood but the golem are stucked and i can't reach the area to get them :S can someone please trade me a King Bay Leaf? if someone is so kind i need 5 for the Heaven's Key :P
By the way my GT is: pMp pow3R
and my pawn name is Kayt

ChibiLeen asked for clarification:

Just to clarify: where are you in terms of main story quests?
Right after you meet the Duke, you can trigger a quest that opens up the area you need. In the main square in Gran Soren, you will find three people chatting by the fountain, talking about the Witch. This will give you a quest related to Selene, and you will have access to the place where King Bay leaves grow.

pow3R92 provided additional details:

i did some quest for the duke right now and i've never met those 3 people :S idk why :(

I tryed that also in NG+ but nothing happens! :(

can you help me to get one?

pow3R92 provided additional details:

ah that's why!! I didn't do that sidequest to help Quina :S ffs!
If you can send me one of the King Bay Leaf i will be happy :) i can forge the rest!

Gamertag: pMp pow3R
Pawn: Kayt

ChibiLeen answered:

The fact that the Witch Hunt quest doesn't trigger for you may yet have an explanation. Very early in the game (either right before or right after you drive the Hydra away), you will have the opportunity to seek out Quina who went to the Witchwood on her own ("Lost and Found" quest). I am not 100% certain, but I believe that if you do not do this quest, further quests related to Selene are locked as well. Make sure you do that quest before meeting the Duke, or you will not have access to the three quests related to the area where the King Bay Leaves grow.
I don't have enough leaves for you right now, but I can send you one and you can forge the rest. :)
1 0

Where can I find giant fish and a king bay leaf? Answered xxxxthatguy
Help ! I need kings bay leaf... Can anybody help ? Open Gaspesiana2
Can you make a Big Bay Leaf ? Answered Gaspesiana2
Where do I find gargoyles? Answered Rabidram
Where can I find (ascalon)? Open kingOFdogs