Question from Awesomeness13

Infinite gold glitch not working.?

When I first heard it of the carrot money trick and it worked then later it said I could only buy up to 99 carrots. I started a new file later and it still does the same thing, I even tried it both on and offline. Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssssse help!!

How do I delete the update and if I do will it affect other stuff like DLC and is it worth it if not other ways to get money would help

The carrot glitch has been patched by the latest update you cant do it anymore unless you delete the update

I know another one. and it DOES work. ive done it plenty of times.its after the last battle at the top of blue moon tower. i think that was the fight against a mage. anyhow, there is a crapload of money up there and a port crystal , some heals , and gryphic chest armor. after the fight,you can still fight your way up there or use the port crystal at the bottom of the tower. this works as a teleporter. every few days, you can go up there and get the loot. there are undead and harpies along the way.