What is the best strategy for the Tiger Tamer achievement?

1. Tiger Tamer. I have let Snowflake kill Ted & have not got this achievement yet. Any suggestions?

User Info: no_skills

no_skills - 5 years ago

1. When you fight Ted and Snowflake, just beat Ted and then leave the Yucatan. Don't go back in until the Tastes Like Chicken quest pops up. As soon as it does, go back in and a cutscene should play where Snowflake is automatically tamed. Then just bring her down and have her attack Antoine, and bleep-bloop, achievement unlocked.

User Info: JakeGallows2099

JakeGallows2099 - 5 years ago 2 1

Answers

1. I got Snowflake while Tastes Like Chicken was still active and just brought him to it and had him attack Antoine and I got it. Maybe Ted doesn't count toward it?

User Info: AnticFantasia

AnticFantasia - 5 years ago 2 1
  2. Unfortunately the game considers Ted a defected survivor, so Ted can't be used for the achievement. I'd suggest Antoine, since he's rather easy to kill anyway.

User Info: geminij3

geminij3 - 5 years ago 1 1
  3. yes, Antoine would be perfect... I attempted Chuck and had Snowflake die. (though I think he suffers the Ted situation too... I would imagine that Chuck would count as defected anyway.)

User Info: hitenmitsurugix

hitenmitsurugix - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. I got this whilst doing the case mission, "A familiar face" (The psycho that you fight in the bathroom, who jumps in and out of the cubicles), then i told her to wait outside whilst is finished the fight.

All Snowflake has to do is damage a psycho once, but as other people above have found, some dont count as legitimate ones.

User Info: blazefart

blazefart - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I got this from having snowflake run free, then the (secret biker psycho) got stuck at a wall and Snowflake did his work.

User Info: iamcodeman95

iamcodeman95 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Go to Achievementhunter.com and go to games then look for Dead Rising 2

User Info: carliafay

carliafay - 4 years ago 0 1