Question from thehairytoez

I cant seem to destroy the Siege Machine on Den Defense?

So my den gets attack right? The first time is in the story and finished that one easily, but when one of my dens gets attacked i get through all the foot soldiers but on the last part were that have the siege machine my cannons do absolutely no damage Help PLEASE!

DutchKraken answered:

They are difficult, I give you that, but the best solution would probably be kill all those pesky rifle-templars first and then let the Siege Weapon have it by putting Rifle Assassins at the ending protected by a large Barricade first, they will take it down, but keep shooting yourself, you focus on the Rifle Templars on the back first, and then keep shooting at the Siege Weapon until it falls apart. It's difficult, but it's possible to do. So place lots of Assassin Rifles at the ending awaiting the siege weapon. I have no clue on what Assassins are very good against Siege Weapons though :S.
4 0

Answers

MegaManZ3ro answered:

I have limited experience with the Den Defense, but I know that the more rounds you play, the more units you unlock. I also happened to unlock a Siege Machine Barricade, that I would imagine would greatly slow down the machine to give you more time to whack at it. Keep playing the minigame and unlocking more units, and it'll become easier and easier to defend against.
0 0

Carnivalhalla answered:

I suggest Having multiple riflemen per rooftop. Upgrade all your barricades, and loot as much as possible so you can replace any riflemen who get killed. The tutorial made me think i could only have two per rooftop, which isn't at all the case, and the more you got, the better your odds. Good luck.
0 0

gimliskar answered:

I was having trouble on the 3rd mission too (the one with the seige cannon) best bet is place your best barricade, whichever you got for completing the last game, as close to their spawn as possible. Put leaders on all rooftops or at least 3/4 at the start for morale boost, then line every available spot with riflemen, they may be a little slower but with 10+ you won't notice a difference until the seige comes out and its health plummets after every volley. Also spam your own shot button to help (x) and loot whenever possible, gotten up to 45 extra morale per wave. One caltrop bomber per side couldn't hurt to slow down the large groups but isn't needed.
1 0