Question from nickassassin23

Does this game take for ever to beat?

I know that the last assassin's creed games, i have beaten took me about 2 to 3 days to complete. So i was wondering if this game was alot longer then others .

Answers

MegaManZ3ro answered:

Depends if you mean storyline only or all of the optional quests and such. Brotherhood had far more optional side quests, so if you were able to 100% complete the previous two that quickly, this one may take you about as long.
0 0

gimliskar answered:

Overall took about 12 hours to complete 100% synch with most side missions down exception being factions. To 1000 out, took about 20 for storyline,those damn books are so expensive, 10 for multi-player.

The time trials for this one are much easier compared to the last one and their are far fewer of them. There are a couple that require smart use of bombs but overall if you played the last two you should have no trouble, as you start with almost every item except crossbow.
0 0

How do I beat Mercanary challenge? Open Jesse_Orell
Game changes since AC2? Open traxonova
How do you save your game? Open Suezette
Does this game have any special armor? Answered MoryroM
Is the game meant to be glitchy? Answered zombieneighbour