Question from AznBoi45654

Beating up Duccio?

There is an achievement called "Bully" and to get it, it says: "Find and beat up Duccio." I have already beaten the game and as I was running around doing free-roam, I found Duccio (he had a red marker above his head, signifying that he was an enemy. I also recognized his face). Without thinking, I accidentally killed him with my hidden blade and as soon as I killed him I remembered about the achievement. Is there any way to make him respawn or another way to get the achievement?

AznBoi45654 provided additional details:

@SMASHbrono21
Yeah that's what happened to me but I accidentally killed him there and now I need to know if he will come back,

LintRoller answered:

The same thing happened to me. I saw the marker and killed him before I realized who it was.

He should randomly turn up again; he did for me. I think the game will keep respawning him until you actually beat him up, so just wait around for him to show up again.
1 0

Answers

HoshunMk112 answered:

Time to start a new game.
1 1

SMASHbrono21 answered:

for me Duccio showed up in a corner on the master assassin mission where you have to interrogate the merchants who are getting bribes from the Templars; he was walking in a circle in a corner of the marketplace drinking; he showed up as a red kill mark on your mini-map.
0 0

Godyssey answered:

He showed up for me on a master assassin mission and I killed him on accident and he respawned at least 5 times. Lol I didnt know who it was at the time I just kept killing him.
0 0