Question from rabidpencil

More master assassins?

I've got the 7 master assassins for the dens/achievement. But the rest are still at level 10, despite having enough xp to be much higher. Can they not level up higher than 10?

kigfront59 asked for clarification:

So, if I have master assassins defending euro cities, I have unmanned dens? Does that mean only non-masters can defend cities?

This makes no sense to me as I thought my goal should be to have all
Master assassins defending dens and cities!

Should only 10's be defending other cities?

rincewind1990 answered:

No, 10 is the max for all non master assassins. only the seven den masters can go higher than level 10.
0 0

Answers

Joose23 answered:

Your master assassins can still defend the towers without being there (if you sent them to defend cities). What I did was do the missions in each city that has you Install an Assassins Den. That increases the amount of assassins place able in a city by one. I built enough to have 5 assassins in each city and replaced my master assassins with five level 10 ones. That put the control level to 100% and I still had my master assassins...
0 0