Trying to get achievement for looting dead bodies ?

1. Im on the achievement stating I need to loot 50 dead guards. my first thought was "how did I not already do that while beating the game. so, I set out to do it today, thinking I may have missed it by just a few. ive done nothing but run around roofs and kill and then looted dead bodies for the last 3 hours. I didn't count but I had to have been close and that's not counting while I was still actually beating the game. whats going on ?

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. You need to complete the second Thieves Guild Challenge set:
    Perform 40 Leaps of Faith.
    Climb a total distance of 1 kilometer.
    Steal 250 Akce with counter steals.

Which unlocks the Faction ability, now when you hire thieves they will pickpocket people as you walk by, but more importantly will loot dead guards, and that is what is required for the achievement, not for you to loot them yourselves but for the thieves to do it.

User Info: ChilledLife

ChilledLife - 3 years ago 0 0