Question from RainbowMeister

One of my dens is being attacked?

I don't understand what the f*ck I'm supposed to do. I'm getting really frustrated cause I can't find ANYTHING useful on google or bing or any other frigging site. I just started the game a couple days ago and I have a couple dens. (I already did the first den defense thing) I'm in the area of the den and all that's happening is I'm getting attacked by gaurds but that's it. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

zeekeeper2 answered:

Are the guard dots red. If they are then they are Byzantines and will automatically attack you. If the diamond icon at the top left is red, Byzantines will ambush you.
0 0

Simyo69 answered:

Having a high notoriety will cause byzantines (Templars) to attack your Den. The area surrounding it will be red and will crawl with enemy forces.

Either kill them all or sneak past them. You have to go to your Den's door and interact with it. It will get you to the Den Defense game.
0 0

How to lock dens? Open EJ4258
Locked dens? Answered sinker_dl
Why do I always crash when Assassin Recruits fails ? Unanswered Simyo69
Are there games similar to AC Revelations regarding recruits? Open gamerman11385
Glitched old Altiar's outfit? Open Zmanallstar1