One of my dens is being attacked?

1. I don't understand what the f*ck I'm supposed to do. I'm getting really frustrated cause I can't find ANYTHING useful on google or bing or any other frigging site. I just started the game a couple days ago and I have a couple dens. (I already did the first den defense thing) I'm in the area of the den and all that's happening is I'm getting attacked by gaurds but that's it. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: RainbowMeister

RainbowMeister - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Are the guard dots red. If they are then they are Byzantines and will automatically attack you. If the diamond icon at the top left is red, Byzantines will ambush you.

User Info: zeekeeper2

zeekeeper2 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. Having a high notoriety will cause byzantines (Templars) to attack your Den. The area surrounding it will be red and will crawl with enemy forces.

Either kill them all or sneak past them. You have to go to your Den's door and interact with it. It will get you to the Den Defense game.

User Info: Simyo69

Simyo69 - 2 years ago 0 0