How do I get throught the force-fields?

1. Does this happen as the game progresses or is this a puzzle where you have to figure out how to get around them? I'm particularly interested in getting through the force-fields in the x-12 building.

User Info: baycitybrawler

baycitybrawler - 5 years ago

1. As the game progresses you will be sent on a quest to get the item. In fact getting the proper emitter is part of the main story line. Be prepared, the opposition is tough.

User Info: mortimersneed

mortimersneed - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Goto x-8, to the testing terminal. start the Institutional data retrieval test. When you go in to the front and to the right is a 2nd terminal that needs a key.Go and do the test; after you get all 3 data's you will go in a room with a 3rd terminal get the assiststance granted then exit. GO BACK to the testing term. replay the institutioal(not the dog one)data retrieval {PLAY IT ON THE ADVANCED LEVEL}. GOTO the terminal were you needed a key And upgrade the emitter!! (I looked for 3 days my frist time and gid all the quest for nottttt. the other upgrades are all like mods to shoot people, creatures,etc. not on the force field).

User Info: leetwo_2

leetwo_2 - 5 years ago 0 0